Moorhuhn slot machine is a gamble based on Chicken Hunter, an iconic PC/Nintendo shooter.
Originally developed to expand the Johnnie Walker whiskey market, Moorhuhn had gained popularity so rapidly that soon expanded to almost all gaming niches, and gambling was no exception. The bar was raised high in the distant 1999, and it exceeds the boldest expectations up to the date.
The Moorhuhn slot machine by Novomatic is one of the best reincarnations of the well-known game. Here you will shoot at flying moorhens, getting not just a dose of excitement but decent monetary prizes as well. The background of corn waving in the wind and cloudy sky will tune you into the wave of shooting adventures. And even if you have never been to a farm, this Scotland area will soon become your favorite place to relax.
While old-school gamblers must be familiar with the theme, young players may get a bit confused at first. Luckily, the game possesses many renewable demo credits so that anyone can feel the gameplay and reveal all the pitfalls without any risk.
No more casual days on the farm! Each minute of your pastime will result in tons of excitement, fun, and profits. Load a gun and start learning the game basics.
The Moorhuhn slot Machine: Paylines and Betting Limits:
- 5 reels and 10 adjustable paylines. You can choose the number of paylines, as well as the bet per line, using “+” and “-”.
- The best per line starts at £0.01 and goes up to £50.
- The lowest bet is £0.01; the highest bet is £500.
- The theoretical return to player (RTP) is about 94%.
- The Jackpot is amazing 250 000!
- An Autoplay feature supported. However, you can’t specify advanced parameters like a number of spins or stoppage conditions.
Standard Symbols and Payments (for the total bet of £100).
Apart from the standard Q and J, you will meet a scarecrow scaring off the insatiable scavengers, a windmill standing lonely against the background of a cloudy sky, a balloon rushing upwards towards the unknown, and a desert observation tower. They all give decent payouts and drop with a greater probability compared to special symbols.
- Scarecrow – 250, 2000, 10 000.
- Windmill – 200, 1000, 5000.
- Desert tower/balloon – 150, 750, 2500.
- Q and K – 100, 250, 2000.
- J and 10– 50, 200, 1000.
Note that all winnings are accounted for 3, 4 or 5 symbols appearing on a payline from left to right, and only the highest win per line is counted.
Standard playing symbols are not enough for most players. In the search for something special, you will find the following:
- Wild (a moorhen chicken). It can replace any other symbol (except for Scatter) to complement winning combinations. 3, 4 or 5 Wilds will give you 1000, 10 000 or 50 000.
- Scatter (a bullet). 3, 4 or 5 Scatters appearing anywhere on the reels will reward you with 500, 2000 or 10 000 and trigger 15, 30 or 45 free games, respectively. All wins for those games will be quadrupled.
Wilds and Scatters are always wanted, but they are common for most slots. What’s realy special here is the shootout bonus game.
Shootout Bonus Game
If you’re always unsuccessful during free spins, you can swap the free spins round if favor of the shootout bonus and get awarded for each of the targets you hit. The more accurately you shoot, the more you earn. Sounds fair, does it?
Probably to add some intrigue and please risk lovers, Novomatic included the gamble feature. You can gamble after a successful round if you believe the winning is too small or just want to take a risk. Note that gambling isn’t allowed during Autoplay or in case the winning exceeds 200x the current stake.
The visual series of the game is simply flawless, and the soundtrack is more than appropriate for the slot machine of this kind. Whether you are a fan of old classic PC games or seeker for solid payouts, you must try this authentic development by Novomatic.
The huge Jackpot of 250 000 speaks for itself, and it seems there’s no reason to wait! The game is equally fun and recharging in both real money and demo regimes so that it meets every taste and budget size.