Queen of Hearts slot machine is the game, where every noble knight dreams of winning the Queen’s heart.
The Middle Ages are one of the most romantic epochs in the world history. Brave knights and beautiful ladies, battles for beloved ones and secret meetings in gardens – what can be more romantic? A fairy-tale castle and yellow roses, a golden ring and cupids along with other thematic symbols accurately recreate the atmosphere of the Medieval period.
The Queen of Hearts slot machine tells you a story of two loving hearts separated by the vicissitudes of fate. Many think the beautiful Queen and her loyal Prince will never meet again, but you’re the one to help them against all the odds. The fight for love is always dangerous, and no one can predict the plot twists.
The Queen of Hearts slot machine consists from:
- 5 reels and 9 adjustable paylines. You can activate either 1 or 3 or 5 or 7 or all 9
- The lowest line bet is 1
- The highest line bet is 5000 credits.
- The highest total bet is 45 000.
- The Jackpot is 10000x the bet.
- The “Automatic Start” feature allows players to run the reels automatically with the chosen bet and number of lines.
- After any win, players can double down their earnings in a risk game. This is a pure “red or black” so that no further instructions required.
Unlike many other emulators requiring at least 3 identical symbols to generate profits, the Queen of Hearts slot machine accounts winnings for 2 castles or roses appearing at a time on a payline, from left to right. Jumping slightly ahead, we should admit that even a single Wild on the payline is paid.
Apart from Scatters and Wilds, which we will review later, the highest paying symbol is a yellow rose. 2, 3, 4 r 5 yellows roses will bring you 5, 50, 300 or 3000. The other winnings are as follows:
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 Castles – 2, 25, 100 or 500.
- 3, 4 or 5 Crowns or Tender Rings – 20, 75 or 500.
- 3, 4 or 5 Kings – 10, 50, 250.
- 3, 4 or 5 Queens – 10, 50 or 200.
- 3, 4 or 5 Jacks – 5, 25 or 200.
- 3, 4 or 4 10’s or 9’s – 5, 25 or 100.
Playing cards and other “simple” symbols may seem to be not too generous, but the trick is that they happen quite often so that you can seek for special symbols without additional investments.
Big Red Heart and Charming Queen
A big red heart is Wild. Surprisingly, even one Wild appearing on a payline will add 2 credits to your balance. 3, 4 or 5 Wilds will award you 10, 200, 2000 or 10 000, which is the highest possible prize. Traditionally, Wild can replace other pure paying symbols, except for the Scatter, if such substitution will strengthen an existing winning combination or create a new one.
Scatter is the beautiful Queen herself. 2, 3, 4 or 5 Queens will reward you with 2, 5, 20 or 400 credits, which may be not as much as you expect, but 3 or more Scatters will trigger 8, 15 or 20 free spins. After each free spin, a cherub may appear and place extra Scatters randomly on the reels.
By the way, you can re-trigger free spins by getting 3 or more Scatters during the free spins round.
To Play, or not to Play
If you are gentle and romantic, you will play at the Queen of Hearts slot machine in one breath. Simple in its gameplay and graphics, the slot will suit lovers of those times when nobility and courage ruled the world, as well as gamblers missing childhood and still dreaming of saving a beautiful Princess.